Official Event Page on Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/Callingallphotographers
Want to become a photographer?
Learn the basics of using your camera to its full capacity at Fownders for a 2-Day workshop where you create content that captures your audience’s attention. This is for intermediate/novice beginner photographers and videographers, that want to be experts.
Jeff Castillo | Jeffrey Castillo is a published Commercial photographer, specialized in Fashion Editorial Portraits out of New York City. He is also a Short film and Documentary Filmmaker. View his instagram here
Truman Mylin | View his instagram here
Mike Richardson | Mike Richarson shot portraits in his home town of Provo, Utah and since moving to New York City he has shot for multiple street wear brands such as Black Pyramid, covered Men’s Fashion Week, been featured in Idol Magazine, and done portraits with influencers such as Asap Rocky and Asap Ferg. View his instagram here.
Upgrade your photography portfolio, understand how to use your camera, and get amazing custom Lightroom presets to set yourself apart on social media.
First Place: Gets their money back and a chance to work with Gerard Adams
Second Place: Gets a $100 gift card to B&H
Third Place: Gets a $50 gift card to B&H
- A camera (iphone or DSLR or Point & shoot)
- A laptop with Adobe Lightroom (Not Required but heavily recommended)
First Day: Photo instruction, strategy, and tactics from Thursday, January 19th, 9 AM – 12 PM.
Knowing your equipment / getting out of auto:
- Shutter speed
- Having the best gear doesn’t matter
- What lens you should use
- Full frame/ crop sensor
- Mirrorless vs. traditional DSLRS
- Leading lines
- Rule of thirds
- “Is it adding to the photos?”
- And more…
Shooting: Go out with us to shoot, and put what we taught into action
- Empire State Building
- Time Square
- Central Park
- Union Square
Second Day: Editing instruction, strategy, tactics from 9am – 12pm Friday January 20th, 2017.
- Sit down and edit/ teach editing techniques
- Creating your own style.
- Lightroom presets
- Basic Retouching of portraits in Lightroom
- Creating amazing panoramic photos
Looking forward to working with a great group!
Latest posts by FOWNDERS (see all)
- Fownders Credo - February 8, 2017
- Black History Month Honors Top 5 Black Celebrities From Newark - February 1, 2017
- Where Expert Entrepreneurs Can Give Back To Their “Younger Self” - January 17, 2017